Recommended site by Forbes.com

search

Google
 

Sunday, January 6, 2008

GEOCACHING, DANGEROUS GAME?

I have really thrilling experience, so although it is OFF TOPIC and completely not related to the main topics of this blog, i have to share it with you. I play game called GEOCACHING. This saturday afternoon we went with girlfriend to find her first cache, she was succesful and after few minutes we found it.

We decided to find another one, but this one was bit more tricky, because it was so called mystery cache. It means that author of this cache does not provide you with exact GPS location, but you have to first found the clues and than count the final GPS location. I made mistake and thought , that the second GPS location is the final one, but there were 3.

We were searching on wrong location for cache, which is originally 500 metres away. I was about to give it up, because there was nothing to be found, it was getting dark and freezing. Suddenly, girlfriend screamed: "I found dead body". I thought that it is a bad joke, but it was not. There was hidden under branches dead human. We called the police and told them our story, it is still under investigation and no media are covering it yet, except this article and my private BLOG in czech language.

To be continued......

2 comments:

rakethetable said...

I have always hoped that would not happen to me while geocaching. Sorry it happened to you.

Anonymous said...

Nice posting bro.